There are various methods in operation, imitating we may be able to achieve 60%-80% of benchmark cases, and the remaining 20%-40% is not determined by the email list methods we have learned and accumulated, but by us What it means is whether you can feel your users, and whether you can empathize with each other's feelings.
One of the events that had a profound impact on me was that Li Wanqiang, who wrote "Sense of Participation", shared the topic of "the practice of language and aesthetics" in an event. Everyone probably thought he would share marketing-related matters. What he shared was The ability of the lower-level people behind the marketing. In the sharing, it is recommended to read more Tang poetry and Song Ci, and look at the art album. This will help you develop your sensibility and empathy, and there will be an inner sense of rhythm.
The previous education model in the workplace focused on knowledge education, learned a lot of knowledge, but did not have skills and survival training. In the process of growing up in the workplace, in the face of practical problems, it will gradually collide and grow out of introspective ability and practical ability. In the repeated collisions between self and reality, reflect on yourself, and walk out of the ivory tower at the same time. Facing the problems of reality, you will encounter setbacks, you will overcome the past, and you will become more and more solid. Then there are the greenhouse flowers.
Around the age of 30, after some attempts in the workplace and collision and communication with people, you will gradually become focused and confident. Concentration means that after some attempts and watching other people's work and life, you will find your own boundaries, stop running out of your heart, and focus on doing your own thing well. With the solution of one problem, the belief will gradually precipitate one's own cognition of the world, and it will become a kind of support for the bottom of the human being and serve as the basis for judgment.